AIRE Inflatable Boat Repair Kit - B7
This repair kit gives you what you need to make field repairs on your AIRE inflatable raft, cataraft or IK. All you need for fixing punctures, tears, zipper problems and other repair issues when you’re out with your AIRE boat. more details
This repair kit gives you what you need to make field repairs on your AIRE inflatable raft, cataraft or IK. All you need for fixing punctures, tears, zipper problems and other repair issues when you’re out with your AIRE boat. This kit includes a Leafield B7/A6 Valve Wrench.
- This kit does not contain a flammable adhesive. Included is a roll of Type A Tear-Aid Repair Tape. Use it to patch any holes in the inner urethane bladder. Unless it’s a large tear this can be a permanent repair.
- For tears in the outer PVC skin, there’s needle and thread for stitching the sides together. When you get home you can either glue on an inner patch, or send it to AIRE for a welded repair.
- Includes other repair essentials, listed in the Specifications.
- All these items are contained in a 5L water-resistant dry bag, with a fold-down closure and clear window for easily spotting the item you need.
- 1 – 5L dry bag
- 1 – Strip PVC material (raft version has thicker material than the kayak version)
- 1 – Strip clear urethane material
- 1 – Strip urethane-coated nylon material
- 1 – Leafield B7 valve wrench
- 1 – Leafield valve adapter
- 1 – Vinyl tubing adapter
- 1 – 3″ x 5′ roll of Tear-Aid Type A
- 2 – Alcohol prep pads
- 3 – 7/8″ x 7/8″ Tear-Aid Type A patches
- 1 – Tear-Aid instructions
- 1 – Needle
- 1 – Thread
- 1 – Hex key (Allen wrench)
- 1 – Zipper car
- 2 – Split rings
- 5 – Zip ties
- 1 – Piece of sandpaper