Hala Atcha 96 SUP Board
Hit your choice river line as you stomp whitewater on your new favorite, Hala's most stable, Whitewater SUP. more details
Hit your choice river line as you stomp whitewater on your new favorite, Hala's most stable, Whitewater SUP. Playful by nature, The Hala Atcha 96 is the OG whitewater inflatable SUP and the best way to ride your favorite whitewater descent.
At 9'6", the Hala Atcha 96 is an excellent fit for all whitewater paddlers and provides more stability than the Hala Atcha 86. The Atcha 96 is perfect for surfing waves on the fly and navigating rivers in a whole new way, brought to you by the company that leads the charge in whitewater inflatable SUP technology.
After obsessively prototyping, testing (by pros, ambassadors, Hala team and enthusiasts), re-prototyping and re-testing (over 50 prototypes since 2012), the 2021 Atcha SUPs are the highest performing and most durable Whitewater River SUP ever made.
The long fin on the patented StompBox 2 brings speed, precision and drive to this high-rocker, whitewater-stomping SUP. No one knew how fun a traditional surf fin would be on the river because they were too scared of supermanning off of their board when the center fin gets snagged on a rock or the river bottom. Feel the speed and drive of the StompBox 2 as you paddle up a boiling eddy and catch one last surf before you catch back up to your friends.
- Larger Whitewater / Downriver Play Board
- Thick Fusion Construction™ w/ Welded Seams
- Responsive Board Shape with Full River Rocker and Swallowtail
- 6 Soft and Centralized Rigging Points with Bungee Cord
- Nose and Tail Handles, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle and 2 Webbing Side Handles for easy transport
- Bottom Nose D-Ring for Towing and Tail D-Ring
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad with a 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad
- 2 Removable 4.5" Gummy Side Bite Click Fins
- Patented Stompbox™ 2.0 Retractable Fin System
- Backcountry Rolling Backpack
- Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Comes with Carrying bag, repair kit, 12V car pump and hand pump
- Board dimensions: 9’6″ x 36″ x 6″
- Weight: 26.2lbs
- Volume: 335 L
- Rider Capacity: 275 lbs