DEMO - JD SUP Freestyle SUP Board
*DEMO - gently used at our Wednesdays on the Water events.
This board is J.D.’s masterpiece of fun. Spin your pivot turns faster, launch urban or wilderness obstacles and expand your mind to create your own flat water dance tricks. more details
Price: $1,149.00 $919.00
The JD SUP Freestyle was inspired by Founder and Professional Snowboarder J.D. Platt, who’s on a mission to create a new lifestyle, competitive discipline and product like no other. With a creative mind and imagination to expand SUP, this board is J.D.’s masterpiece of fun. Spin your pivot turns faster, launch urban or wilderness obstacles and expand your mind to create your own flat water dance tricks.
Multiple handles for tricks, the Patent Pending Retractable Fin, and the signature twin-tip design creates a pure playground paradise. A rock-solid inflatable built to last and designed for a new generation of trickery. The Freestyle is made for a new way of thinking about fun on the water!
This board is also ideal for SUP Yoga with handles positioned outside of the extra-large deck pad.
*This is a DEMO Board gently used at our Wednesdays on the Water events.
- Durable Core Drop Stitch Technology
- Twin Tip Swallow Design
- Full Rocker Profile
- Front and Rear Raised Stomp Pads
- Diamond Groove EVA Deck
- Dual Compression Carry Bag w/ Padded Shoulder Straps, Wheels, Heavy Duty Fabric, Padded Lumbar Support, Stow
- Away Shoulder Straps and 5x Bag Compression Straps
- Dual Action Hand Pump w/Gauge and 12V Car Pump
- Repair Patch Kit
- Dimensions: 9'6" x 36" x 6"
- (8) Side Handles and (1) Soft Center Handle
- (1) Tie Down Strap
- (1) Triple Reinforced Leash D-Ring
- (1) 4″ 100% Retractable Center Fin & (4) 3″ Removable Gummy Side Fins
- 1 Year Warranty