DEMO - Hala Atcha 711 SUP Board
*DEMO - gently used at our Wednesdays on the Water events.
The Atcha 711 is the most playful down-river Whitewater SUP ever made. At 7'11", this paddleboard will spice up your home river run and rock your local wave with park and play surfability. more details
Price: $1,299.00 $1,039.00
The Atcha 711 is the most playful down-river Whitewater SUP ever made. At 7'11", this paddleboard will spice up your home river run and rock your local wave with park and play surfability.
The Atcha 711's long fin on the StompBox 2 brings speed and precision, while the high-rocker SUP shape lets you surf steep ledges so you can stomp, surf and jib your way down the river.
No one even knew how fun a traditional surf fin would be on a river because they were too scared of super-manning off their board when the center fin snags a rock or the river bottom. After obsessively prototyping, testing (by pros, ambassadors, Hala team and enthusiasts), re-prototyping and re-testing (over 50 prototypes since 2012), the 2021 Atcha SUPs are the highest-performing and most-durable Whitewater River SUPs ever made.
Feel the speed and drive of the StompBox 2 as you paddle up a boiling eddy and catch one last surf before heading downstream.
- Small Whitewater / Downriver Playboard
- On-the-fly River Surfer
- Thick Fusion Construction™ w/ Welded Seams
- Responsive Board Shape with Full River Rocker and Swallowtail
- 6 Soft and Centralized Rigging Points with Bungee Cord
- Nose and Tail Handles, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle and 2 Webbing Side Handles for easy transport
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad Nose and Tail
- 2 Removable 1.5” Low Profile Side Bite Click Fins and 1 Removable Nose Pocket Click Fin
- Patented Stompbox 2.0™ Fin System with 8” Stompbox Center Fin
- Backcountry Rolling Backpack
- Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Comes with Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Hand Pump and Repair Kit
- Board dimensions: 7'11″ x 34″ x 6″
- Weight: 22.5 lbs
- Volume: 250 L
- Rider Capacity: 250 lb